I am a punctual and motivated individual who is able to work in a busy
environment and has excellent customer service skills. I am a confident team
worker and I am able to take instructions from all levels and build good working
relationships. I am flexible, reliable and efficient.
AWARDS and EXTRACURRICULAR
A Scout Explorer for 3 years
and a certified Young Leader.
Participant in the 23d World
Scout Jamboree in Japan.
Reading Scholars, University of Reading – Student Mentor
● Mentoring Year 10 and Year 12 students on university life, course
choices, applications etc.
● Facilitate visit days at the university for students
● Mentor students online
October 2015 – September 2017
Touchwood Pharmacy, Forest Hill – Medicines Assistant
● Completed the ‘Medicines Counter Assistant’ training course
● Serving customers and helping them with their enquiries
● Processing of prescriptions
● Giving advice to customers on their health and medicines
● Keeping the shop floor well stocked and displays organised
May 2015 – July 2015
Perrymount Primary School, Forest Hill – Volunteering as a
Reception Classroom Assistant
● Helping children learn phonics and reading skills
● Supervising lunchtimes
● Keeping the classroom and outside resources engaging
Perrymount Primary School, Forest Hill – Nursery Nurse Assistant
● Helped in the classroom and attended to the children’s needs
● Organising classroom activities
● Assisting on the school trips
Film BA, University of Reading
September 2014 -July 2017
SFH6 Sixth Form, Forest Hill – Sixth Form Education
● A* in Art History
● B in Film Studies
● C in English Literature
● Student ambassador
Sept 2009 – May 2014
Sydenham Girls, Forest Hill – Secondary Education
● 2 A grades, in English and Art.
● 6 B grades including Maths and Music.
● 3 C grades.
● Member of the Journalism Club